Welcome to the Madriella Member Portal
The Madriella Birth Doula course has been UPDATED. Because we have open enrollment we have to make updates while people are working on the course, and sometimes that causes students to get an error message saying they need to go back and complete the unit. The Unit in question is Module 2 Unit 11 Trauma-Informed Care. Just go back and read it and mark it completed.
When we started this update last year we found way too much information to fold into the Basic Doula course, so for our Professional Members that want to learn more about this subject we have a new full-length course here: Trauma-Informed Care.
Evaluation of labor support
More and more states are considering the licensing of Doulas, and many of them will require you to attend one or more live births before you are licensed as a Doula in their state. For that reason, we have created an Evaluation of labor support form you can have completed when you attend a birth. This will be kept in your file with Madriella, so if your state requires it in the future, you will have it done.
The form is here, there is also a link to it on the front of the website.
These courses appear in alphabetical order by default. The order that they should be completed in is shown in the “Start your next course” menu.
To get started, click the Birth Doula course under the “Start Your Next Course” Menu. Click Unit 1 “Welcome” to start!
Search the Knowledge Base
Your Madriella Membership expires: No Expiry Date Found
Our official acronyms are as follows:
• Madriella Doula Network Certified Doula, Acronym: MCD.
• Madriella Doula Network Postpartum Doula, Acronym: MCPD.
• Madriella Doula Network Certified Professional Doula, Acronym: MCPCD.
• Madriella Doula Network Childbirth Educator, Acronym: MCE.
• Madriella Doula Network Breastfeeding Educator, Acronym: MBE.
• Madriella Doula Network Placenta Specialist, Acronym: MPS.
• Madriella Doula Network Loss & Bereavement Doula, Acronym: MLBD.